10 first search results for "Spdif Cable", from $3.37 to $16.99
- HEAVY JACKET Helps Prevent Cable Damage and Provides Additional Strain Relief
- Toslink Digital Audio Cable provides you the cleanest possible signal, even at extreme volume
- These cables use 1mm low-loss core, low-jitter synthetic fiber and heavy metal connectors to
- Optical cables transfer the signal using light; thus completely eliminating any chance for RFI,
- The stylish PVC HEAVY JACKET helps prevent cable damage and adds flexibility and durability for
- Gold plated RCA male connectors
- Fully molded connector housings
- Pure copper Oxygen free conductor
- Double shielded with Aluminum mylar foil and copper braiding
- 75 ohm impedance, 3ft length
Vendor: Monoprice Inc.
- Connects audio component, like a sound bar to receiver/preamp, audio processor, DAC, or television
- Clear, multi-channel, fiber-optic digital audio output through lightweight, flexible cable
- Durable PVC outer layer; corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors and buffer tubing for optimal signal transfer
- Includes removable rubber tips to protect cable when not plugged in
- Cable length: 3.3 feet (1 meter); 1-year limited warranty
- High-purity coaxial cable connects RCA-compatible digital audio components; can also be used with S/Pdif, digital, and composite video interfaces
- Ideal for compatible HDTVs, DVRs, cable/satellite boxes, Blu-Ray/DVD players, game consoles, subwoofer speakers, and more
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors and split-tip center pins for enhanced contact pressure and conductivity
- Minimal energy loss and protection against RF/EM interference; easy-grip, color-coded molds; durable, yet flexible PVC exterior; cable measures 4 feet; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
- Great for connecting digital Audio components, such as TV's, Blu-ray, cable boxes, subwoofer speakers, receivers etc. Also for use with S/PDIF, subwoofer, digital or Composite video.
- Copper clad center conductor, Dielectric insulation, aluminum braid and dual shielding, for natural sounds. Low energy loss and maximum rejection of the hum/static from RF and EM interference.
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors also provide a consistently tighter fit than commonly rolled cables with wider tolerances.
- A tough, yet pliable PVC jacket for sturdy durability, easy routing and quick installation. A split-tip center pin even ensures high contact pressure and conductivity.
- This cable is backed by Mediabridge limited 1 year warranty. Includes adjustable & reusable Velcro cable strap for easy organization & storage.
Vendor: Mediabridge Products, LLC
- Ideal for audio installations where space is tight or limited
- Rich, detailed, optical digital sound, even at extreme volumes
- Guaranteed reliability
- 2x Toslink (SPDIF) Male connectors
- Gold-plated metal shell connectors with polished lens
- Premium Optical Digital S/PDIF Toslink Audio Cable connects from Blu-Ray, DVD or CD player, and other devices with Toslink port to your AC receiver, preamplifier, audio system, home theater system, sound bar or TV
- Constructed from high quality fiber core that completely eliminates RF, EM, and ground loop interference
- 24k Gold-plated conductors and ferrules that resist corrosion, tarnish, and provide maximum protection for the fiber tip
- Durable nylon mesh jacket protects cable from permanently damaging the fiber core from accidental bent
- Transmission frequency bandwidth: 6Mhz - Supports uncompressed lossless PCM audio and compressed 5.1/7.1 digital surround sound
- OPTICAL DIGITAL AUDIO CABLE: Perfect digital audio cable for crystal clear connection to DVD's Blurays, home theater receivers, satellites, online streaming playstation & xbox gaming systems.
- HOME THEATER TOSLINK FIBER OPTIC CABLES: Professional digital audio cable works with multi-channel surround sound, Uncompressed PCM audio and compressed 5.1 to 7.1 surround sound systems including Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD High Resolution and LPCM.
- HIGHEST QUALITY BUILT DIGITAL AUDIO CABLES: Optical cables feature a fully flexible PVC jacket and certified production to give you the highest quality longest lasting optical cables available.
- 24 K GOLD PLATED CONNECTORS: Corrosion resistant gold plating keeps connectors clean. Plus because our cables are fiber optic they receive no RFI or EMI signal interference.
- FULL 18 MONTH WARRANTY: Every KabelDirekt optical cable comes with an 18 month no question asked guarantee to ensure customer satisfaction, our top priority.
Vendor: Idel Versandhandel GmbH
- Carries digital audio from a CD transport, DVD player, DAT deck or other digital component to an a/v receiver digital input or an outboard D/A converter input
- Carries a digital audio signal
- Constructed from 75Ω oxygen-free copper
- Foil and braided shield to protect from interference
- [OPTICAL MINI TOSLINK TO TOSLINK CABLE] Mini 3.5mm Toslink/optical cables will NOT convert digital audio signals (optical/Toslink) into analog signals or the other way round. This is not an analog to digital converter cable. OPTICAL cables will NOT plug into standard 3.5mm headphone jack and convert analog audio signals into digital audio with optical light. It is specifically used to transmit digital (optical) audio only.
- [COMPATIBLE DEVICES] The optical 3.5mm connector mini TOSLINK cables are made for specific devices such as iMacs, TVs and Notebooks that have a built in 3.5mm OPTICAL port. iPhones/smartphones do NOT have optical 3.5mm ports
- [PREMIUM FIBER CORE AND METAL CONNECTORS] Low-loss, low-jitter, maximum signal transfer, precision polished fiber core eliminates RF, EM, and ground loop interference. Metal connectors dampen vibration
- [24K GOLD-PLATED FERRULES & STRAIN-RELIEF PVC JACKET] Resist corrosion, reduce tarnish, and provide maximum protection for the fiber tip. Quality PVC jacket contributes to the OD5.0mm strain-relief construction that not only provides flexibility, but also protects the cable from kinks.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] Includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty